Search for content in message boards

John R. Snider of North Marysburgh Ontario.

Replies: 3

John R. Snider of North Marysburgh Ontario.

Posted: 21 Jul 2013 8:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Snider, Harrison
Hi I'm doing research on the Snider Family who lived between Wolfe Island (Frontinac) to Prince Edward County Ontario. The Main person I'm looking for information for is my paternal Grand Father 4X removed. This is what I do know about him.

John R. Snider was born 12 March 1826,
He worked as a farmer as most people did at that time,

John Married Matilda Jane Harrison (Daughter of Timothy and Chrintina) on March 3 1852 at Wolfe Island.

They had 10 children all together (That I know about), John Nelson, Anthony L. Theodore Leslie, Ellen Q. , Christianna, Grace Ella, Christy Ann, Nancy Elizabeth, Matilda, and Nancy.

According to a will I received, John's Middle Name is Ranous, but I have also found the middle name Randolph.

on 08 Aug 1896 at North Marysburgh, John died from Liver and Kidney trouble and was buried at rose Cemetery on a family plot.

now for what I'm looking for is either a death notice or obituary, and I would like to have his parents names too, a document showing the names would be perfect.

I have see that a John (A) Snider and Nancy Ranous were his parents, I would like to verify this..

Thank you
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ourfamproj 21 Jul 2013 2:43PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 31 Jul 2013 6:53PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 31 Jul 2013 6:56PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 31 Jul 2013 7:04PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions