Search for content in message boards

Mulligans in Pembroke

Replies: 5

Re: Mulligans in Pembroke

Patti MacKinnon (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2005 10:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mulligan
IN regards to the decendants of Daniel Mulligan (abt. 1817 Ireland) & Isabela Thornton (abt. 1825 England). Children include James(1848) married Mary Lafrance and they had Joseph and Bella;
Mary(1850)Married an man who's last name was Monk;
(Family moved to Canada)
Rose Ann(1852), married an man named Foreman and that was annulled and then married a Lamaire ;
Isabella married a ST.Lawrence riverboat Captain "Mills"-no kids;
Catherine married Jim McCool, and they had Daniel, Lawrence, Annie, Herbert, and AnnaMary;
Daniel married a Montgomery: see below;
John married Sarah Brennan from Allumette Island. They had Isabella, Kate, Daniel, Dick, Leonard, Ellie ans 3 stillborn;
Thomas married Aggie Howard from Allumette Island, they had Annie, Ken, Howard, Hall, Gertie, Dorothy;
Jane and Sarah. All born in Canada.

With Daniel and Isabella I also have an Annie born between Mary and Rose Ann, she was born, died and was buried at sea on the trip over to Canada. There was also a Bridgitt who married a Quebec man named Laundry, and they had Dan, Isabella, Maggie, Mary.

I am decendant of Daniel and & Isabella's son Daniel T. also, but in the info that I was given, Daniel born in Pembroke, married Liza Montgomery, (a convert) Liza may have been a second name. They had Thornton who was my grandfather and who married Annie Brooks from England;
Sarah Jane was a maiden;
Zetha married Loius McLennan and they had Bessie, Earl, Jpyce, Lois, Stanton, Colleen;
Wellington who lived in Sudbury, On and married Muriel Huckabone and they had Shirley;
Giles married and divorced Babe Beale, then married Margaret Talford and lived in Detroit, they had Micheal and Giles Jr;
Theodus married a lady named Elenore? and they lived in Detroit also and had Robert, Allen, and Donald

Does any of this extra info help at all???
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
caughtabuzz 14 Jan 2005 4:56PM GMT 
Patti MacKinnon 24 Jan 2005 5:55AM GMT 
Suzanne McCool Moskal 13 Nov 2006 12:51AM GMT 
neiloconnor18... 27 Jun 2012 4:05PM GMT 
mumsieskitche... 21 Nov 2006 1:37AM GMT 
Kevin Mulligan 21 Nov 2006 2:58AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic