Search for content in message boards

Chaloup/Shalo/Charo/Sharlow

Replies: 3

Chaloup/Shalo/Charo/Sharlow

Posted: 5 May 2001 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Feb 2009 10:09PM GMT
Surnames: Chaloup, Shalo, Charo, Sharlow, Legault-Deslauriers, Cuilierier, Raymo, Boyea, Boyer, McGregor, Kirkey, Preston, Berry, LaShomb
Looking for the descendants of Pierre Chaloup/Shalo/Charo who married Angelique Legault-Deslauriers They had two children William Eli who married Mary Francoise Cuilierier in Cornwall Dioc. Ont. and Banjamine who married Olivia. They were married in Canada I believe. William Eli Sharlow had several children: Peter who married Angelina Raymo , Brasher Center, N>Y>; George (Alfred who married Philamina Boyea/Boyer also from Brasher Falls,; Hugh who married Mary Boyea, Boyer and lived in Massena Springs but born in Cornwall Ontario; Frances (have date of birth and death;
Sophia who married Joseph McGregor and and lived in Norfolk, N. Y. area; Christina Justin who died early; Jason Jesse who married Electra Kirkey and had children 1. Henry Albert and 2. Rose (Mrs. Manley Preston; Benjamine Sharlow (Charland) who married Orilla Berry - Raymondville/Norfolk N.y area and had several children: Hannah, Alva/Elva, Samuel, Alfred William Orville, Leon \\, Adelbert, Beatrice, Helen (Mary Ellen) Daniel, James, Edyth Adele and Erda (13)

Next child was Agnes who married Angus McGregor and Adeline Adelia who married Chas. LaShomb.

I have some of the information back to France on the Sharlow and Cutlierier Family that I am willing to exchange for any of these people or their descendents.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
EJaneL 5 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
James Woehr 23 Feb 2009 6:55PM GMT 
kellypscott 24 May 2012 2:55PM GMT 
nagel173n 7 Jul 2013 5:22PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions