As for your gggrand-mother here is what I found
Francois Augustin and Sophie children:
- Marie Gélinas was born in 1839 was maried three times. 1st Joseph Bégin July 2, 1860 Trois Rivière, QC; 2nd Robert Graham June 22, 1868 Trois Rivière, QC; 3rd Thomas Mercier Aug. 22, 1873 Trois Rivière, QC.
- Urbain Gelinas married Adline Melançon Sept 13, 1869 (their children were married in St. Mary, Manchester NH
- Alphonsine married Theophile Caron June 21, 1871 Trois Rivières, QC
- Elysabeth Gélinas married Denis Landy Feb. 11, 1874 Trois Rivières, Qc
- Albert Gélinas married Ethudienne Lemerises April 26, 1881 Trois Rivières, QC in his second marriage he married Anna Desaulniers April 30, 1905 St Augustin, Manchester NH
- François Xavier Gélinas married M. Elmina Leblanc Feb 25, 1884 Trois Rivière, QC.
- Cyprien Gélinas married Amanda Poirier Oct 27, 1888 Montréal, Quebec.
My records indicates 3 young boys and 3 young girls died early in age.
I have Urbain Gélinas and Adéline Melançon's children in NH as well as Albert's and Anna Desaulniers in NH. If you give me your EMAIL add. I can share more otherwise I will note the information and present it here on this blog.
Next my husband and I be following my Gelinas's ancestor steps into the united state. We will drive down to Stanstead where they were wed and to Haverhill were my grand father and some of his brothers were born then to Exeter NH were he operated his business before he died.
I am also doing my husband side of the family and quite a coincidence his mother's family are grahams' from Michigan and I have traced many leaving relatives.