Search for content in message boards

Wright/Dunklee families

Replies: 26

Wright/Dunklee families

Posted: 16 Apr 2012 1:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
This is further to my previous request. Since then I have suffering bad health and let things go for a while.
I am still hoping some kind individual will have the decency to pass on the information I am seeking.
As soon as I was aware of my true existence, from my Birth Cert, I questioned my Mother and she refused to say anything, telling me I had nothing to worry about, She died many years ago without a mention of her time in Canada. In recent months I have gleaned information that makes me realise she must have been badly treated in Canada and just wanted to forget it ever happened. It seems the Wright family were not interested in her welfare when she discovered she was pregnant. Mother was then obliged to live at a Fred Victor Home.
I would like to know of the Wright family at 23 or 25 Raymond Avenue,1928/30. I am sure there are distant relatives who have some knowledge. I do know some distant relatives, like Dunklee, who apparently know something but are determined not to say anything. Can't think why. Who can they be protecting. If they have secrets, known to them, that might be of benefit to me, why keep it from me.
My mother was enjoying life when some man took advantage of her, had his enjoyment and then decided not to honour his responsibilities. I would just like to know his identity - is that too much to ask. I am desperate for the help of anyone who might know something, to please let me know and I would be so grateful.
Gilbert
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Gilbert elmer 16 Apr 2012 7:19PM GMT 
O_Lorelei 16 Apr 2012 11:23PM GMT 
O_Lorelei 16 Apr 2012 11:23PM GMT 
Gilbert elmer 23 Apr 2012 6:56PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 24 Apr 2012 6:08PM GMT 
Gilbert elmer 24 Apr 2012 6:15PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 24 Apr 2012 7:23PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 24 Apr 2012 7:34PM GMT 
Gilbert elmer 24 Apr 2012 7:41PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 24 Apr 2012 7:54PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions