David Egan / biological father

Replies: 6

David Egan / biological father

Posted: 11 Apr 2013 8:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Apr 2013 9:35PM GMT
Surnames: Egan
Hi there,

I am looking for my biological father. I don't have many details about him. The name that has come up at times is David (Dave) Egan but it is also possible it could be another man. In my non identifying information it says that my biological father was born in Ontario and was "well groomed, well proportioned individual with dark hair and dark eyes. Apparently, he is in good health. He is intelligent, self centered, ambitious person who is self employed as a contractor. He completed High School, enjoys horse back riding, dancing and camping. He is an imaginative, creative person, he enjoys woodworking." I do have two photos of this man. My biological mother's name is Debra (Debbie) Austin.

I was born September 25 1976 and my birth name was Rachel Lee Austin. My mother would have had relations with this man at the end of 1975 or beginning of 1976. She lived in Toronto at the time - at my birth there is a residence listed at Yonge and Wellesley in Toronto. She was born in Windsor, Ontario. She has since died and taken important information to her grave. She had told people this man had died but she had been known not to be totally accurate in the stories she told.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sjmplath 12 Apr 2013 2:58AM GMT 
donnaborden1 12 Apr 2013 4:14PM GMT 
sjmplath 12 Apr 2013 4:33PM GMT 
donnaborden1 12 Apr 2013 5:32PM GMT 
sjmplath 14 Apr 2013 5:09AM GMT 
donnaborden1 14 Apr 2013 4:56PM GMT 
EileenWilson0... 12 Apr 2013 5:20PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions