Search for content in message boards

1923 Born in England (lived in Toronto)

Replies: 4

Re: 1923 Born in England (lived in Toronto)

Posted: 5 May 2013 12:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 May 2013 12:27PM GMT
Hello Darlyne:

Do you have any other info that might help? Sometimes you have info that you don't even realize that it will help narrow down the search. I know that you said your birth mother used your mothers name in the Hospital but do you recall anyone saying her first name? Do you know which street at Broadview/Gerrard. My family lived in that area during that time and they had several children which was the norm for that area so there are a lot of families that fit. Do you mind providing your birth year/month since there might be a way of looking through voters list or telephone books during that time to narrow it down. Its possible your birth mother lived in the same area as your adoptive mother so if you have a street name for your family that might help.

Its possible one of the other children could be looking for you sometimes people put notices in papers. If you want to message me privately to protect the info I can search the Toronto papers to see if anyone was looking for you. I would need a family name to search and the year you were born so I can have somewhere to start.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Darlyne_Louns... 30 Apr 2013 2:48PM GMT 
satch42179 30 Apr 2013 10:40PM GMT 
Darlyne_Louns... 30 Apr 2013 11:37PM GMT 
donnaborden1 5 May 2013 6:25PM GMT 
Darlyne_Louns... 6 May 2013 11:44AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic