Search for content in message boards

Jennings/Dunbar

Replies: 2

Re: Jennings/Dunbar

Posted: 3 Mar 2013 8:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
and I would love to correspond with you and hear more about the Blackstone Lake families!
I was only an 8th grader when my family visited Blackstone Lake which was many years ago. My parents and my father's cousin were with me. Think my parents stayed at the Lodge but my father's cousin and I stayed in the little boat house made into a cabin. Outside was a big black rock that I remember sitting on and fishing.. The water there was shallow so we could wade out .. We visited several relatives there in the area and I really can't remember who they were. Certainly wish my father were still with us so *I could get more detail.
I think my Aunt Olive Keener use to write to one of the relatives ... was there a Grace maybe?
My email here is kurila613@roadrunner.com and would like to know more about the Dunbar/ Jennings family .. Lucinda was my grandmother, Mary Alice Olive Wright's aunt. I have minutes of family reunions where the group wrote letters to Lucinda. I have done some research on the Dunbar family , perhaps we could share info.
Mary Wright Kurila
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
KURILA 23 Aug 2005 7:08PM GMT 
mjacklin183 2 Mar 2013 4:44AM GMT 
KURILA 3 Mar 2013 3:18PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic