Search for content in message boards

Hamilton Street Railway fire of 1908 victim Roy Creen

Replies: 12

Re: Hamilton Street Railway fire of 1908 victim Roy Creen

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 8:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Don't know too much about Frank James Creen, B: July 29, 1896. He married Alice S Armstrong Sept. 11, 1915 in Hamilton, Ontario. It seems he had been a plumber, enrolled as a soldier in WW1. Registered to go overseas expeditionary on Feb. 17, 1917. He was my grandfather Frederick ROY Creen's brother. He was named James Franklin Creen, son of Roy Creen and Hannah Guerin (Yarrow). Hannah has differing last names. We are not sure why as yet.Uncle Frank had 4 sisters, Lucretia (Aunt Dovey), Winnifred (killed age 10), Aunt Thelma and Aunt Edna. The boys were Frederick Roy, Uncle Clarence, Uncle Thorold Edmund, Roy James (died under 1 yr. old). Attempted to cross the border from Can to US on Aprl 29/1913 @ Buffalo, NY to go see his Uncle Charlie Gage my great great uncle who lived in Leroy, Pavilion, NY. Paper said he was rejected as he was under 16. I have a picture of Uncle Clarence and Uncle Frank when they were very young boys, I would think under 10 years old. I'm in the process of putting pictures on ancestry for others to see who are also interested in the Creen/Soules family tree. Sorry I can't give anymore info. Barb
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
srainbow1941 20 Jan 2013 9:08PM GMT 
barbaraaubrey... 22 Jan 2013 3:08AM GMT 
coll13 7 Feb 2013 3:54AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions