Search for content in message boards

Dorothy Viola TRUESDALE

Replies: 0

Dorothy Viola TRUESDALE

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 8:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Truesdale, Nelson, Terryberry
Dorothy was born 28 Dec 1894 in Wentworth County Ontario. She is the younger sister of my parental Grandmother Muriel Juanita (TRUESDALE) KENNEY 1890-1958.
I have located Dorothy’s birth registration and after that nothing.
Their Mother, Emma Evans (LUSSE) TRUESDALE died 7 Dec 1894, shortly after the birth of her son John Edward.

After her death my Great Grandfather gave up all of the children and moved on to another life and another woman.

I know what happened to the three older children, Frances Emma, Mabel Irene and Muriel Juanita, but have found nothing on Dorothy Viola or John Edward.

I have just found, while working on another branch of my tree, a women named Dorothy Viola NELSON born 28 Dec 1891, but can not locate a birth registration for her.

In the 1901 Canada Census Dorothy is listed as Doratha V. NELSON living with her parents Aaron & Susanna (McPherson) NELSON and three older brothers.
Her parents ages are 64 & 57 and her brothers are 36, 30 and 23 while Dorothy is only 9 years of age. This is in Lincoln County.

Her marriage registration lists her name as Dorothy Viola NELSON b. abt. 1891 married Morris TERRYBERRY 1912.
I have no proof at this time but am quite sure Dorothy Viola NELSON and Dorothy Viola TRUESDALE are the same person.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone descended from Dorothy Viola Nelson & Morris Terryberry. Or descendants of Aaron & Susanna (McPherson) Nelson.

Thanks
Gerry Kenney
Niagara Falls

Find a board about a specific topic