Search for content in message boards

John Devine and Elizabeth Mary Howell

Replies: 2

John Devine and Elizabeth Mary Howell

Posted: 21 Oct 2012 2:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Devine and Howell
This family is somehow related to my GG Grandmother Ann Devine McGrand. I recently found the will of Elizabeth online at the Toronto Star Archives dated March7 1916 page 15. In the article she leaves $500 to Bridget Devine, money and funr. etc. to the nieces and nephew's Anthony Howell, Mary, Agnes and Theresa, Bridget Devine, Ann Devine McGrand. Also mentioned is James Howell (brother of Elizabeth),Charles McCardle, Mae Harvey (John Devine's niece) Margaret Murphy, Rev. J J Mcgrand(Ann's son) and several other priest and institutions. Charlotte Howell (sister in law) all bedding and linens.

If anyone out there can help me put the threads of this family together I would appreciate it.

There is another tree on Ancestry that list John Devine and Elizabeth Howell, but somehow they have John and Elizabeth leaving Canada for the US and living in Pennsylvania and Kansas. I contacted the owner of that tree but have had no response.

Thank You

Karen Wise
Baton Rouge, La.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
kwise150 21 Oct 2012 8:23PM GMT 
tester1887 22 Oct 2012 5:35PM GMT 
kwise150 22 Oct 2012 8:38PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions