Search for content in message boards

Help needed with Charles Rousseau from L' Isle-Verte

Replies: 1

Help needed with Charles Rousseau from L' Isle-Verte

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 3:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,

I'm working on a 15 year old brick wall and I'm grasping at straws right now hoping to find some connection with my 2nd great grandfather.

My 2nd great grandfather was Charles Rousseau, born abt. 1832 in Canada. He wound up in Michigan by 1860 when I found him on the 1860 Michigan census with his wife Charlotte Martin and her father, Solomon Martin. Charles and Charlotte had several kids together and if needed I will provide their information.

I have not been able to find a birth record for Charles because I have no birth date, actual year, place or parents names. I can't find any marriage record for him or death record for him or Charlotte...I'm at a loss.

So here I go begging for help...I have found a Charles Rousseau born 1832 in L' Isle-Verte-Quebec who came to the USA in 1846 and was Naturalized on March 7, 1882. If you are related to or have any information about this Charles Rousseau please contact me and we can compare notes to see if this may be my 2nd great grandfather.
Thank you,
Delayne
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Delayne_Duhai... 6 Aug 2012 9:47AM GMT 
movaliq 23 Feb 2013 10:32AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions