Search for content in message boards

Baby boy born 1953, adopted in Montreal, family from Rimouski or Kamouraska areas...

Replies: 0

Baby boy born 1953, adopted in Montreal, family from Rimouski or Kamouraska areas...

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 1:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
This is a shot in the dark, but hopefully the right people read this. My husband's father was born in 1953 (allegedly Nov. 3, 1953) and was adopted by a Jewish family in Montreal. Of course, he isn't Jewish by birth, but rather French Canadian. He was one of the black market adoption babies from that time period. I suspected as much for years but then my husband did the DNA tests via FTDNA and 23andme.com and it confirmed such. We have a lot of relatives coming up in Rimouski and Kamouraska (and surrounding areas) and in Maine and in Vermont. Possible surnames associated with one of the biological parents include: Roy, Paradis and Desjardins, and others. Like I said, a shot in the dark. My father-in-law is almost six feet tall, had blond hair as a child but it turned almost black as he got older, blue eyes, biggish nose, big ears, known back issues and his feet point outward. Also developmental delays with males in the family (late walkers, mostly). My email is theappeltree@hotmail.com

I hope someone recognizes this info.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions