Laura Massie, b. L'Avenir, QC

Replies: 1

Laura Massie, b. L'Avenir, QC

Tina Ledvina (View posts)
Posted: 28 Oct 2005 3:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Oct 2005 7:38AM GMT
Surnames: Massie, Massey, Gadapee
I am looking for the location and anything else that may help me to find information on the Massie' family and Gadapee family. A friend found a obituary in Augusta Maine on my great-grandmother Laura Massie (Massey) stating she was born in Lavenire,P.Q.....she was the daughter of Amede Massie and Eglephire Brousseau.

Laura Massie married my great-grandfather Alfred Gadapee, they lived in Vermont. I am also trying to find information on the Gadapee's from Canada which is believed that is where they are from. I have my grandfather's birth record Albert Aldolphous Gadapee and it clearly states his mother's name as Laura Massie born in P.Q.

In Ancestry.com is shows Treff Garapee and Lewis Hall born in Canada with father as unknown Gadapee:unknown mother.

In my research Gadapee's have been spelt at least 5 different ways. But I hit a brick wall and unable to find anything from Canada.

I appreaciate you writing me, if you can or cannot help me, I thank you for your time.

Tina
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Tina Ledvina 28 Oct 2005 9:15PM GMT 
mainelypcsME 28 Aug 2011 12:38PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions