Yes its is and thanks so much
Dunham was the first proclaimed Township in the area in 1796, and the first to be officially established in Lower Canada. The Township municipality was set up in 1845, and the village municipality in 1867, which amalgamated in 1971 to form the town of Dunham. The first settlers arrived in about 1820. Dunham took its name in honour of Sir Thomas Dunn, born in England and one of the 35 concession-owners in the Township in 1796. The town of Dunham is typical of the Loyalist era, with many brick and stone houses bordering Principale Street – some of them more than 150 years old. Note the presence of three churches: the neo-classical United Church (1847), the Anglican All Saints Church (1849) with an amazing facade and cut stone trim, and the Sainte-Croix Catholic Church (1875) with its wood siding, located at the top of the hill, south of town.