We can always use more help! Email me if you can transcribe 25 records firstname.lastname@example.org
Go here for the records:http://missisquoigenealogy.blogspot.com/
All the parish records we’ve transcribe so far are linked in column on the right
• Abercorn Universalist 1878-1879
• Bedford Methodist Church
• Brome and Cowansville Congregational
• Brome Church of England
• Brome Congregational Church 1843-1852
• Brome, Sutton Second Advent Church 1855-1877
• Cowansville - Brome Methodist 1877-1879
• Dunham Baptist 1858-1860
• Dunham Circuit Methodist : New Connexion Church
• Dunham United Methodist - Stewards book
• Dunham, Farnham, Stanbridge : Seigniory of Saint Armand Second Advent
• East Farnham Second Advent 1877-1879
• Frelighsburg Baptist 1850-1879
• Missisquoi Church of Scotland
• Philipsburg Congregational 1845-1862
• Phillipsburg Methodist 1864-1879
• Saint Armand Methodist Church of Canada 1831-1836
• Stanbridge Second Advent Church 1862-1869
• Stanbridge St James Church of England
New sign up method for volunteer transcription project !
I just thought we’d try something new, if you’d like to sign up to volunteer to transcribe 25 images in the Missisquoi Parish Record Project you can go here and sign up http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050E4BAAAF2CA02-starmand
snip url http://snipurl.com/26lwgib
I have posted a number of the next batches of records that need to be done , the links are there as are the instructions. When you are finished just email me the batch and if you can choose another assignment .
I thought this would help with folks having link problems in emails and in posts and with folks that want to take a batch when they have time and this way you don’t have to wait for an email from me to assign a batch.
Anyone can just jump in and take one !
You will probably have to set up an account ( it’s easy just name and email ) and join my group “ Missisquoi Genealogy “ but this might really be a great help and keep this amazing
volunteer “ crowd sourced “ project going.
I will replenish the assignment as they are taken.
See what you think and help out if you can !
Thanks, Nancy or email me for more info email@example.com
You can sign up here :
You have been invited by Nancy Cunningham to sign up for "St Armand Methodist 1837-1870." Please click on the link below to view the online sign up sheet.
To sign up, go to: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/8050E4BAAAF2CA02-starmand