Search for content in message boards

WILSON JOHN HARRIMAN, SON OF DANIEL, SON OF SAMUEL LEE HARRIMAN?

Replies: 0

WILSON JOHN HARRIMAN, SON OF DANIEL, SON OF SAMUEL LEE HARRIMAN?

Posted: 26 Jan 2013 10:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
I can verify that Daniel, son of Samuel Lee Harriman and Maria Angelique Lecouffe, married Marguerite Fairservice. They evidently had a son, who doesn't appear on censuses. I found a marriage between Willson Harriman, son of the above, to Annie Hannigan, a widow, in Sudbury District. It says he was born in New Carlisle, Quebec. The date was March 6, 1922. In the 1891 census, there is listed, with Daniel and Marguerite, and his sisters, a Wilson John, but it's been interpreted as a John Wilson, a 'dom'. The sisters are also listed as 'dom'. Here, this person is listed as age 13, which is about 3 years off. I haven't found a birth record or baptism record. Does anyone have any information about this person?

I note that in the 1901 census, there is only Marguerite, a widow, and an 'adopted son', named John W. Laszey. Is this the same person? He is not noted in the 1911 census. Marguerite has died, but I don't know where he is until he pops up and gets married.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions