Andrew WILKE; Rebecca CHILCOTT

Replies: 5

Andrew WILKE; Rebecca CHILCOTT

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 2:42PM GMT
Classification: Marriage
Edited: 14 Feb 2013 2:42PM GMT
Surnames: WILKE; CHILCOTT
Hi there:

I received from Centre d'archives de Montréal, Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec a copy of my great grandmother's marriage license/certificate/record - I'm not exactly sure what it isc quite frankly.

I'm having great difficulty deciphering anything from it in terms of relevant and critical information to assist from a geneology search and was hoping someone, somewhere in Quebec might be able to offer any information concerning my great grandmother's first marriage to Andrew Wilke in regards to an exact date of marriage, how old both Andrew and Rebecca were when they married in addition to the bride and groom's parents full names.

Perhaps if anyone has any additional information or sources on either Andrew Wilke or my great grandmother, it would be most helpful and appreciated.

Thankfully, I have been credited for all charges associated to this document. They tell me because it was taken from microfilm and because of the age of the document this could explain why it is damaged.

I tried to upload the document but because it is a PDF file I am unable to attach it to this thread.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
aimnabby 14 Feb 2013 9:42PM GMT 
tjacynthe 15 Feb 2013 3:38PM GMT 
aimnabby 15 Feb 2013 4:54PM GMT 
aimnabby 16 Feb 2013 1:08AM GMT 
tjacynthe 16 Feb 2013 4:44AM GMT 
aimnabby 16 Feb 2013 5:51PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic