Search for content in message boards

Looking for Thomas Gothard and family

Replies: 0

Looking for Thomas Gothard and family

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 8:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gothard, Richardson
Thomas and Elizabeth Gothard lived in Quebec around 1832. Elizabeth died in May 1832 and son John died Oct 1832. I can not find Thomas after that. Their daughter Ann married William H. Richardson 1828 and lived their lives. I am looking for the births of Thomas and family in England. Possibly Yorkshire as it is the closet I'm found to the birthdays of the children. The only children I know for sure is Ann & John. Other children in the same area are Thomas 1811, Isaac 1817; Joseph 1814, and Francis 1807. I did find a marriage of Thomas to Elizabeth Tinker, but I am not clear if this is the right one. There are two marriage dates..1801 and 1793. I also found a Thomas in Ontario Canada in the 1851 with the age that would be right and 2 names of Joseph and Francis again the right age for the dates I've found in Yorkshire, England. The more I search, the more confused I am getting. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Contact me at tolegranny@rogers.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions