Search for content in message boards

WALLACE Co. Westmeath, IRE>Québec, CAN>Troy, NY>Joliet, IL

Replies: 2

Re: WALLACE Co. Westmeath, IRE>Québec, CAN>Troy, NY>Joliet, IL

Posted: 22 Jun 2012 2:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wallace, Markle, Lyons
Hello Bren,

My name is Darla J Aquino(Markle)and I started researching our family history on behalf of my brother Kieth. Anna G. Wallace is a descendant of Thomas Wallace. Anna is my Great Grandma Markle(Merkle) as they pronounced it back then. Her husband was Christian Albert Merkle(Markle). The reason that the spelling is different was due to a falling out amongst family members and when they went their separate ways, each male member changed the spelling slightly. Another spelling is Markley and Markel. I just started this research 2 weeks ago and I have found so many relatives it is amazing. Just so you know, each generation has had large families. I have 7 brothers and two sisters, 7 stepbrothers and 1 stepsister. Unfortunately my second oldest brother Darrell and my sister Theresa that was two years older than me have passed on. Darrell was 49 and Theresa was only 2 1/2 months old. I am 47 and have two sons and three grandchildren. I would love to talk with you and share any information I have. I have traced the Markle side of the family all the way back to the 1400's and found that we are descendants of members of the English(British)House of Lords. My number is 248-925-6953, I live in Michigan but I'm originally from Illinois. My email is laquino32@mi.rr.com. I would love to talk soon.

Darla
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
brenhebert 6 Aug 2011 7:31PM GMT 
achalut 29 Aug 2011 11:32AM GMT 
laquino32 22 Jun 2012 8:21PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions