From the information you supplied and the time frame, there is but one possibility in Rawdon: the family of Andrew KEOUGH/ KEHOE and Susan BYRN/ BYRNS/ BYRNE/ OBYRN. It would be necessary to browse thru the parish records to establish the correct spelling of these family names, based on the signatures.
The family was actually living in Rawdon, but some of the baptisms were found in a neighbouring parish, St-Jacques-L'Achigan (Montcalm County). There might other records besides what I found.
Source: BMD publication no. 30 SGL Marie Reine du Monde/St-Patrick Co. Montcalm 1837-1987 and the database known as BMS2000.
Andrew KEOUGH, age 62, sp. Suzanne Obyrn:
died 1870-03-23 & buried 1870-03-26 Rawdon
Children of Andrew and Susan:
- William, b.1829-09-07 Rawdon & bpt. 1829-10-11 St-Jacques
- Henry, b.1831-05-06 Rawdon & bpt. 1831-05-16 St-Jacques - Marriage: 1867-11-26 St-Ligouri, Jane BURGESS (Edward & Brigit Green)
- Thomas, b.1832-10-03 Rawdon & bpt. 1832-12-03 St-Jacques - Marriage: 1858-01-19 Rawdon, Isabella DALY (Alexandre & Mary Ann McDonnell)
- Etienne, b.1833-12-20 Rawdon & bpt. 1834-01-10 St-Jacques
- Jean, b.1835-08-20 Rawdon & bpt. 1835-08-22 St-Jacques
- Susanna, b.1837-07-21 Rawdon & bpt. 1837-08-06 St-Jacques - Marriage: 1868-01-20 Rawdon, John BURGESS (Edward & Brigit Green) - Died 1870-11-25 & buried 1870-11-28 Rawdon, said to be a resident of Fulton City, Illinois
- Ann Mary, b.1839-09-04 & bpt. 1839-09-05 Rawdon -
- Elizabeth, b.1841-05-10 Rawdon & bpt. 1841-05-11 St-Jacques - Marriage: 1867-09-17 Rawdon, Firmin TRUSDELL (Daniel & Adeline Dugas)
- Patrick, b.1843-05-02 & bpt. 1843-05-07 Rawdon - Marriage: 1869-01-11 Rawdon, Mary Ann DALY (Alexandre & Mary Ann McDonnell)
- James Joseph, 1845-02-24 & bpt. 1845-03-16 Rawdon
- Jane Anne b./Bpt ? - Marriage: 1864-04-03 Rawdon, Daniel/David TRUSDELL (Daniel & Adelaide Dugas)
Hope the above is of some help!
SociÃ©tÃ© de gÃ©nÃ©alogie de LanaudiÃ¨re