Search for content in message boards

Edward Armstrong b.1812 Co. Tyrone, Ireland > Huntingdon Co. Quebec 1832 > Franklin Co. NY

Replies: 5

Re: David Wallace Armstrong & Mary Jean/Jane Harrison

Posted: 8 Jul 2012 8:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Armstrong, Harrison, Vaugh
Jim,

I still can't get an email message through to you. Your AOL mail program/server must have a spam protector that's kicking out my Centurytel address -- so I'm posting to you again on the message board. Please do check your settings and see what's blocking my messages from reaching you.

With the Harrisons and Vaughs of Franklin Co., NY both being from County Leitrim (as your Ancestry tree reflects, and your research and Doug Vaugh's research shows), and the Franklin Co. Armstrongs described by Arthur W. Armstrong in his 1959 family booklet: "Where We Fit In" as: "Our branch of the Armstrong family had its beginning in Ireland in the counties of Tyrone, Leitrim and Belfast" -- then surely we have more connections in County Leitrim than we've yet uncovered.

These messages really need to be on a board more pertinent to their subjects (not Huntindon County). I'll re-post to several other boards.

Annie
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
anniecrenshaw 5 Feb 2009 8:18PM GMT 
Flandrensis92 12 Jun 2012 11:46PM GMT 
Jvaugh 1 Jul 2012 12:49AM GMT 
anniecrenshaw 1 Jul 2012 1:51AM GMT 
anniecrenshaw 4 Jul 2012 7:47PM GMT 
anniecrenshaw 8 Jul 2012 2:31PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions