Search for content in message boards

almira abel

Replies: 0

almira abel

Posted: 25 Oct 2012 6:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
i'm seeing incest here. check this out. Almira abel, the one that married Warren w. Bowen can not be henry w abel's and sarah blanchards daughter like the marriage certificate said. henry w abel was born in 1833. at the time of almira's and warren w. bowens marriage on the 22 aug 1869 it was almira's 2nd marriage and she was already 37 years old.this is all stated in the marriage cirtificate. that would mean that she was born in approximately 1832. the fact that almira was born in 1832 and henry w. abel was born in 1833, means that henry w. abel can not possibly be her father. sarah blanchard was born in 1840, so that can not be her mother. This means that she lied on the marriage certificate. the only other almira abel born in appr 1830 in brome quebec would be the one that married darius huntley on 23 apr 1846. darius huntley was warren w. bowens grandson and almira's grandson. this means almira, the daughter of susan sargent and henry abel jr. married her own grandson. can somebody else look into this too, and get back to me. there might be something i'm missing. At least i hope there is, because this is sick.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions