Search for content in message boards

Delima Sequin or Seguin, wife of Louis Vitalis Lefebvre

Replies: 4

Re: Delima Sequin or Seguin, wife of Louis Vitalis Lefebvre

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 4:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
She was my great-great grandmother. I have attached a photo of Delima and Louis. Louis lost his leg in a logging accident. This is her obituary. Her daughter Clarina Proulx was my great grandmother. Clarina is listed as Mrs. Fred Proulx. His real name is Ephrem.

Mrs. D LaFave 76, Dies at Home Tuesday

Death comes suddenly after return from auto trip - Was resident of Tupper Lake for past 45 years - Internment tomorrow.

Stricken shortly after returning from a trip to Malone Tuesday after noon, Mrs Delima LaFave, 76 Passed away at her home at 13 McFarland street about 6:30 o'clock Tuesday night.

Mrs LaFave and her son Clifford of this village had motored to Malone to visit friends Tuesday morning, returning shortly after 1 o'clock in the afternoon. She became ill soon after reaching her home and failed rapidly. Death was attributed to shock and old age.

Born in 1867 in St Justine de Newton, Province of Quebec, Mrs LaFave moved into New York State nearly half a century ago and made her home in St. Regis Falls. After residing there four years she took up her residence in 188x in what was then a hamlet of a few scattered houses - Tupper Lake. She made her home her for the past 45 years. Two years ago her Husband Louis LaFave, passed away here. She was a member of the Societe St Jean Baptiste, Local French-Canadian fraternal organization.

Mrs LaFave is survived by three daughters, Mrs. Fred Proulx, Mrs Alice Rando and Mrs Louis LaFrance, and four sons, Joseph Adrian, Clifford and Lawrence, all of whom reside in Tupper Lake.
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
deanlefebvre 25 Apr 2002 6:13AM GMT 
Isabelle Aubuchon 26 Apr 2002 12:23PM GMT 
Bretonne 26 Apr 2002 5:17PM GMT 
Bretonne 26 Apr 2002 5:22PM GMT 
Gretchen_Fisc... 22 Oct 2012 10:16PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic