Search for content in message boards

missing relative abbott/brown

Replies: 0

missing relative abbott/brown

Posted: 27 Jan 2013 9:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Abbott

I am trying to help find a missing uncle that was taken away from my grandmother when she was 16. heres the info we know

her family was the abbott's from galway ireland. Alexander s abbott was her great great grandfather. her father was Dr samuel f abbott from london ontario. when my grandmother was 16 she and my grandfather had a child . her father came from a very aristocratic family and saw this as a disgrace. her father hid her away then took her to montreal to have the baby. he was given away to a well to do family. from what I know of this family they were extremely family loyal , and there were relatives that living in the montreal area. I am thinking that possibly that the child could have been given to one of the other abbott families there or possible to family friends. heres the birth info we know

from my grandmother

missing Brown
born aug 30th 1942 in the am at st marys hospital the doctors name was dr. powers . he was 6 lbs something oz.

if there anyone that might think this sounds familiar , please contact me. She has spent her whole life wondering what happened to him and he has brothers and sisters that would love to find him.

it a shot in the dark, but worth the try

Jeremy Brown

Find a board about a specific topic