Search for content in message boards

Québec (Collection Drouin), 1621 à 1967

Replies: 15

Re: Québec (Collection Drouin), 1621 à 1967

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 9:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
The bap record may or may not be for your Marie Olivier, that can only be determined by seeing what parents are listed on her marriage record. As previously discussed, the Drouin copy is too faded, the copy on familysearch.org might be better to read, but the parish of where the record is from is not on the record, nor on the copy you posted.

Are you understanding what I wrote about copyright? Don't get in the habit of posting copyrighted material on the internet.

Did you read the thread that discusses Quebec research sources I posted the *link* to above?

That *link* is a "hyperlink". Do you know how to copy a url address? You copy the url address and paste it in your post, that becomes a hyperlink, meaning anyone can click on it and be taken to the address page.

The Drouin has over 50+ million individual records. The FC were fond of name sakes, there can be multitudes of same named individuals in any given time period. If you're serious about researching in Quebec, I advise you spend more than a passing glance at how to research FC. As an advanced researcher, you should be aware of the difference between primary and secondary (and more) sources.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
daciodan 14 Feb 2013 7:05AM GMT 
kathleengiust... 14 Feb 2013 8:07AM GMT 
kathleengiust... 14 Feb 2013 5:50AM GMT 
daciodan 14 Feb 2013 7:20AM GMT 
kathleengiust... 14 Feb 2013 8:19AM GMT 
daciodan 14 Feb 2013 4:40PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions