Search for content in message boards

Northfield Drapers

Replies: 3

Northfield Drapers

Posted: 3 Jan 2002 1:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jan 2002 4:51PM GMT
Surnames: Draper, McKune, Armstrong
To Barb Taylor: I have information regarding many of the Northfield Drapers, and many who are still in the Gatineau District. I am a descendant from the John Draper and Margaret McKune (daughter of John and Sabina McKune of Huntley Township but originally from County Down Ireland 1825). John and Margaret Draper (Margaret was John's second wife, married in Sep 1836) had a total of 12 Children, of which 4 were Margaret's step-children (James, Charles, Thomas and John), remaining were her natural children: Gracie Anne, Margaret Jane, Mary, Rebecca, Sally, Sabina, Elizabeth (this was my great-great grandmother and she married Richard Armstrong)Ann and Isabella. As you can see the John and Thomas Draper you mentioned should be the sons of John Draper and the Step-sons of Margaret McKune. The four stepsons were born between 1825 to 1833, Thomas in 1829 and John in 1833. I believe that Thomas married Maria Warren and John married Mary Stanley. If you need any more info contac me. Ken Armstrong
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
karmstrong1 3 Jan 2002 8:12PM GMT 
dwlowe 11 Jan 2002 12:25AM GMT 
Ken Armstrong 11 Jan 2002 6:45PM GMT 
erinhunt29 11 May 2013 6:51PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic