Search for content in message boards

Louise Truth Perry/Deacon

Replies: 4

Re: Louise Truth PERRY /DEACON

Posted: 5 Apr 2013 11:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Perry Parry Cowan Deacon
Thank you for your response! My Grandfather, Loyal Girven Perry b 1893 was the second oldest of the four Perry (Parry) children. Louise Truth was the eldest, b 1891 with Arthur, b 1896, followed by Lela, b. 1903. Lela went to live with her Aunt Agnes Cowan Snider in Souther California, sister to Louisa Cowan (the children's mother). My mother remembers her Aunt Lela and was the same age as Lela's daughter Barbara. Lela died of TB at a young age. My grandfather (Loyal) didn't speak of his other siblings. Their father (Solomon George Perry) seemed to be out of their lives, and my mother always thought he was deceased. She and her sister were quite surprised when I discovered his death certificate dated 1948! He apparently he lived out his life in the Seattle area and also remarried. I have indeed done a lot of the searches you suggested, i.e., the Deacon's, Louise etc Even trying different name combinations. Her name is misspelled (Louisa Peary) in the 1906 Saskatchewan census. Her grandfather Joseph spelled his name Parry, but her father was Perry. By the way, my mother's middle name is Louise, named after her and my aunt's middle name was Lela! I also gave my youngest daughter the middle name Louise (although she isn't too happy with that!)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rosingirl 4 Apr 2013 2:09AM GMT 
sstanger1 5 Apr 2013 1:15AM GMT 
rosingirl 5 Apr 2013 5:26PM GMT 
japeterson158 5 Apr 2013 7:08AM GMT 
rosingirl 5 Apr 2013 4:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic