Search for content in message boards

Diewold Family - St. Joseph's

Replies: 22

Re: Diewold Family - St. Joseph's

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 3:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
yes i would love taht pic as babrbara and peter were my great great great grandparents would love to be able to share with daughter when she is older.milosgym89@yahoo.ca is my email.any info info you have would help.My mom’s side of the family
My great grandma was Annie Vargovcsik Konanz) and husband great granpa John Vargovcsik. Annie Konanz had 13 siblings..My great grandma annie konanz vargovsik siblings are,George,ambrose,maximillion,clara,evelina lucy konanz,Josephine,Margaret,peter,adam,Elizabeth,marry.john,cosmos,ambrose Edward konanz..Claira had 7 or 8 kids.Carol is one of my great grandma konanz vargovcsik sisters kids.My great grandmas maiden name was konanz.claira my great grandma vargovcskiks sister had kids of dale vollman,iris,douglas,Reginald,brent,mark,holly,Kelly vollman.dale has 2 kids nickolas vollman,stacy vollman.douglas has 2 kids brandi dawn vollman and shane douglas vollman.marks kids are chad and kimberli vollman.hollys kids are joy beitel,mandybietel,scott bietel.iris vollman kids are Daniel beitel,Michael bietel.brents kids are Natasha Nicole vollman and shayla rae vollman and trent vollman.kellys kids are cody vollman,jeff vollman,lexi vollman.reginalds kids are boby jean vollman,Ashley lee vollman,kyla dawn Williams,Nadine Irene Larson,Reginald Ronald volman,shawn allen Williams,steven Michael Williams.evelina my great grandma vargovsiks sister has 2 kids.josephine kids are Brenda schramin,david schramin.davids kid is debra sangen.margaret great grandma vargovsiks sister had 3 kids.one I know of was Lorraine horak who lived from 1938 to 1940.peter had 3 kids.adam had no children.elizabeth 4 kids.marry 8 kids,john 3 kids,cosmos 2 kids,maximillion 2 kids,George 4 kids,ambrose 2 kids.’My great grandma died in 1999 and is buried in Oliver, BC. She was born in 1909 at Kendal, Saskatchewan.My great grandma vargovcsik siblings were also born in saskatewan and most raised their family and died in Sasketwan. My great grandpa was born in 1905 and died in 1982. They had 3 children- Nellie my grandma born in 1935, Theresa and edward Vargovcsik. Theresa has a child named Leonard.lenard had 5 children Rebecca, Carrie, Renee, Lindsay and Melissa; Edward has no children. My grandpa paul konradsen parents were aksel konradsen and Johanna konradsen.Nellie married Paul Konradsen and has 5 children- Darlene, my mom died at a young age. She was born in 1965 and died in 2003. Diane , Sharon, Bruce and Brad Konradsen, Bruce konradsen. Bruce Konradsen has one child- Tegan Konradsen. Bruce's granddaughter is Raylyn. Diane konradsen has one child- Jeremy. Diane's grandchild is Brandon. Darlene’s children are Emily and Justin Ouimet. Paul Konradsen, my grandpa has a sister that is edith and her kids are annete and carlston.carlston has two boys.. My grandpa Konradsen was born in 1927 in Denmark. My grandpa’s brother bjorg had a son.My grandpa konradsens mom had 3 sisters.My grandpa konradsens parents,nephews,nieces,siblings,aunt,uncles and parents lived or live in Denmark.. My mom was born in west Nelson, British Columbia. My grandma Nellie Konradsen the daughter of my grandma and grandpa vargovcsik(was born in regina Saskatchewan. My great-grandma Annie and her siblings were born in Kendal, Saskatchewan. My great-grandpa John Vargovcsik was born in Slovakia and brought some of his family members to Canada.My great grandpa john vargovcsik had 4 siblings 1 sister and 3 brothers.My great grandpas brothers are karl,Florence and Edward.My great grandpa john’s sister is marie.Marie had 2 son sons named joe and john.One of my great grandpa’s brother’s has a daughter named nelly and she lives in Osoyos B.c as well.Anita died but was one of my great grandpa vargovcsik brothers kids.My grandpa konradsen’s mom had 3 sisters.Karl my great grandpas brother had 4 kids but not sure who anita and nellies father is or who all the other kids of my great grandpas brothers are.One of my great grandpas brothers kids owned a shoe store in osoyos.Two of my great grandpas brothers were buried in oliver B.c. Born in Josephsthal, Odessa, Ukraine on 22 Feb 1884 to Peter Konanz and Barbara Deiwold my great great great grandparents. Peter Daniel konanz my great great grandpa married Karoline Matt my great grandma ann konanz parents and had 14 children. Peter Daniel konanz passed away on 29 Jun 1960 in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Born in Josephsthal, Odessa, Ukraine on 22 Feb 1884 to Peter Konanz and Barbara Deiwold. Karoline matt was Born in Regina, Northwest Territories, Canada on 4 Nov 1888 to Kosmos Matt and Regina Schaefer my great great great grandparents. Karoline married Peter Daniel Konanz and had 14 children. She passed away on 31 Jan 1969 in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Born on 1868. Regina married Kosmos Matt and had 6 children. She passed away on 1946. Born on 1867. Kosmos matt married Regina Schaefer and had 6 children. He passed away on 1957.kosmoss matt kids were margarett matt,Philip matt,theresea matt,Karoline matt,joseph matt, and max matt.max was born in 1901,joseph born in 1893 and pass in 1974.He married a women named marian who was born in 1901 and died in 1995,marian is not.. related to us. Born in Josephtal, Russia on 30 Sep 1859 to Joseph Konanz and Christina Wolfe. Peter married Barbara Deiwold and had 6 children. He passed away on 25 Aug 1934 in St Josephs, Saskatchewan, Canada. Born in Josephsthal, Odessa, Ukraine on 12 Nov 1859. Barbara diewold married Peter Konanz and had 6 children. She passed away on 1949 in St Josephs, Saskatchewan, Canada.barbara and peter had six kids named anton konanz,mary konanz,peter Daniel konanz,adam konanz,joseph konanz and Jacob konanz. Born on 18 Nov 1897 to Peter Konanz and Barbara Deiwold. Joseph konanz married Antonia Schafer and had 7 children. He passed away on Jun 1977. Edward konanz was Born on 1923 to Joseph Konanz and Antonia Schafer. He passed away on 1976.benedict konanz Born on 1925 to Joseph Konanz and Antonia Schafer. Antonia Schafer is not related to us.He passed away in 1989. Born in Gretna, Manitoba, Canada on 1903 to Peter Konanz and Barbara Deiwold. Jacob konanz married Christina Odilia Schafer and had 2 children. He passed away on 1974 in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Born in Josephtal, Russia on Jun 1838. My great great great great grandparents Christina wolf married Joseph Konanz and had 3 children. She passed away on 28 Dec 1923 in Langdon, North Dakota, USA.christine and joseph kids were john,peter,frances konanz. Born in Josephtal, Russia on 1841 to Jakob Kunanz and Franziska Gabel my great great great great great grandparents. Joseph konanz married C.hristina Wolfe and had 3 children. He passed away on 8 Nov 1893 in Langdon, North Dakota, USA. Born to Joseph Konanz and Christina Wolfe. John konanz married Maria Hott and had 5 children.his children were ann Margaret konanz,frances Catherine konanz,joseph leonard konanz,anton William konanz and maria konanz. Born in Josephtal, Russia on 24 Sep 1869 to Joseph Konanz and Christina Wolfe. Frances konanz married Anton John Clodt and had 6 children. She passed away on 1928 in Langdon, North Dakota, USA.frances kids were Christian clodt,Elizabeth clodt,emelia clodt,joseph clodt,marry clodt,john anton clodt. Born on 1793 to Peter Konanz and Elisabeth my great great great great great great grandparents.. Jakob konanz married Franziska Gabel and had a child. Born on 1794. Franziska married Jakob Kunanz and had a child. Born on 1769 to Johann my great great great great great great great grandmother. Peter konanz married Elisabeth and had a child. He passed away on 1805.elizabeth passed in 1805. George Eckert married Anna Marie Matt carolines sister. 1915 St. Joesph's. Their children were Joseph, Regena, Elizabeth, Adam, Christian, Josephine, Wilhelmina, Dorothy, Louise, William George. Family 4: Josephine Eckert married John Klug in 1943.

this is info i have

5879262343 is my phone number
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Patricia (Thomas) Edmison 25 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT 
goldsney 1 Aug 2001 2:30AM GMT 
horwhe 18 Jan 2003 11:54PM GMT 
patriciawetze... 3 Jan 2005 5:07AM GMT 
konradsen89 19 Dec 2012 10:06AM GMT 
Sylvianne Forsythe-Penner 2 Apr 2003 3:46PM GMT 
Pam Zaleschuk 2 Apr 2003 5:14PM GMT 
rwrleeson 25 May 2008 12:07AM GMT 
rwrleeson 25 May 2008 11:12AM GMT 
karenleeson 29 Mar 2009 4:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions