Search for content in message boards

Santa Catarina de Tepehuanes a.k.a Tepehuanes

Replies: 1

Santa Catarina de Tepehuanes a.k.a Tepehuanes

Posted: 28 Sep 2010 11:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ramos, Franco, Perez (s), Navar, Santilla, Sanches, Herrera, Hernandez, Holguin, Cisneros, Valenzula
I have been searching for my ancestors ever since elementary school, when my teacher asked us to create our family tree as a project, sounds familiar. Then, I only had myself, my parents, my grandparents, and my great-grandparents parents (from mom side only). Today I not only know my great-great-grandparents, and my great-great-great-grandparents (only my mom's father side).
As far as I can tell they all lived in the municipio/town of Tepehuanes, which back then was called Santa Catarina de Tepehuanes. I wanted to create a board solely on Tepehuanes where others whose families came from that town can post their information, ask questions, and receive answers about their family history.
The name is Natalie Bonilla, my mother is from Tephuanes, Drg. Our family names, from maternal father are:
Ramos Franco Perez(s) Navar Santilla Sanches Herrera.
Our Family names from maternal mother are:
Hernandez Holguin Cisneros Valenzula

The board is under surnames- Tepehuanes, it's best accessible by typing Tepehuanes on the Find a Board search bar.

I wrote here on the Durango board thinking it was best here to spread the word that there's a board for Tepehuanes, less chaos and more organized for those of us who want to find out more of our past relatives. So go on the board and start posting and sooner than later will have more information of what were looking for.
Thanks for your time and will be in contact.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Natalie_Bonil... 28 Sep 2010 5:24PM GMT 
papasal50 28 Mar 2013 5:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions