Search for content in message boards

Sifuentes Family, Panuco de Coronado to San Juan del Rio (El Resbalon)

Replies: 2

Sifuentes Family, Panuco de Coronado to San Juan del Rio (El Resbalon)

Posted: 25 Mar 2012 1:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Mar 2012 1:49PM GMT
Surnames: Sifuentes, Ayala, Del Prado, Correa
Using FamilySearch to find photocopies of actual documents,
I've tracked my lineage to Ramon Sifuentes, married Oct 4, 1846 to Guadalupe Ayala, in San Juan del Rio.

All ancestors up to this point I am 95% certain of. The next I'm maybe 75% sure of.
By reading his Ramon's Catholic Church Marriage Document, I then found his Father: (Juan) Manuel Sifuentes (Correa) , born in Gamon, Durango.

I found him in a Pedigree Tree on FamilySearch with extensive sources, and provided for two more generations. Manuel married twice, in Panuco De Coronado. He died there as well. His Father is Juan José Sifuentes Del Prado, born in Pánuco de Coronado, Durango, Mexico. And his father, Miguel Sifuentes, born about 1730, unknown where. The only document I have of him is his Marriage in San Juan del Rio, to Maria Rosalia Del Prado, 1757.

Miguel Sifuentes is the farthest back I have reached in my online research, I can find no more of him.
I was wondering if anyone else here had any information on him or the Sifuentes Family. Starting with Ramon Sifuentes, I believe, the Sifuentes Family began to be documented in San Juan del Rio, while living in El Resbalon.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
RGimenezMigue... 25 Mar 2012 7:48PM GMT 
RGimenezMigue... 2 Jul 2012 7:21AM GMT 
RGimenezMigue... 24 Nov 2012 5:47PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions