Search for content in message boards

need some more information

Replies: 1

Re: need some more information

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 3:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Abran, I found the following information on Camila Aguirre and Genaro Jaimes. Camila and Genaro were married on November 11, 1892, in Jesus Maria Pueblo, Jalisco Mexico. Genaro's birth year 1873, he was 19 at the time of the wedding. Camila was 15 yrs. old when she married Genaro. They were married by the "civil" and the church. Camila's parents names were Joce (spelled with a c not an s)Maria Aguirre and Refugio Garcia. It shows Camila's birth place in Guadalajara. Genaro's birth place is not shown. Genaro's parents names were Francisco e Ysabel Torres. In 1930 Camila and Genaro lived in Pino de Leon, Degollado, Jalisco, Mexico. Here are the names and ages of the people that lived with Camila and Genaro in 1930, Reymundo Jaime,
25, Leonardo Jaime, 18, Damiana Jaime, 26, and Felicitas Jaime, 12. I hope this is the information you are looking for. Please post if it's correct, it would please me to have been able to help you. Good luck.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Abreyes95 23 Jan 2013 7:13AM GMT 
mirnc76 10 Feb 2013 10:19AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions