Search for content in message boards

Grandparents Villalobos de Reyna in Mexico City

Replies: 0

Grandparents Villalobos de Reyna in Mexico City

Posted: 28 Feb 2014 4:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Villalobos, Reyna, Suarez, Sanchez
Hi, wondering if miraculously any of these names ring a bell. I haven't had as much luck as I had hoped since I started this ....

Starting with my grandparents: Mauricio Reyna (b. 1905 in Veracruz) married Rebeca Villalobos (b. 1917) in Mexico City. They lived most of their lives there. They had 8 children (2 died in infancy).

Mauricio's Mother was Francisca Ortega Suarez from Veracruz, she was apparently the mistress of Pablo Reyna (Mauricio's father), who had another wife, and other children unknown to us.

Rebeca's father was Juvenal Villalobos from Tlaxcala, her mother's name was also Rebeca, but I don't know her maiden name. I know she was previously married to a doctor from Michoacan by the name of Sanchez, who left her a widow after fathering a few children.

Such vague details! What are the chances? Since I joined I have only found a single census report from 1930 that includes Mauricio and his mother - nothing else, even though I know the names, birthdates of all my uncles and aunts...

Thanks!

Find a board about a specific topic