Search for content in message boards

Jose Isabel Escobedo family from Acaponeta, Nayarit

Replies: 8

Re: Jose Isabel Escobedo family from Acaponeta, Nayarit

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 7:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes, no one can say our family tree isn't interesting to say the least. :)
Yes, my name is Jennifer. I am 38 years old and live in Los Angeles. My mom's name is Ana Maria and she is the youngest of her siblings. You might have met her brother, Juan Jose who I believe visited his/your dad many years ago.
Our branch of the family isn't as big as yours but most of us live in the Los Angeles area. If you want, send me your email address and I can email you some photos...I think I even have some photos of your mom as a girl. my email is: jdover74@hotmail.com.

I made contact with Magdalena's daughter Denise recently which was so wonderful because she was able to update me on her branch of the family and let me know that all the first 8 siblings are still alive except for her mom, Magdalena. I was so interested to learn about the youngest 4 girls who ended up in Arizona so young. It was very nice to connect with that side of the family!

Please let me know about yourself. What's your name and age? Where do you live? What are your siblings names? 14?! Wow, growing up in such a big group of kids must have been an adventure! I believe it's so important to know about our family tree, even just for medical history reasons. I know our families share a somewhat painful past but I think it's important to move forward. I really appreciate any information you can share.

Best,
Jennifer
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ramondover 14 Apr 2011 6:20AM GMT 
pantunfla 26 Oct 2012 4:55AM GMT 
ramondover 26 Oct 2012 5:05AM GMT 
pantunfla 26 Oct 2012 5:16AM GMT 
ramondover 26 Oct 2012 5:17AM GMT 
pantunfla 26 Oct 2012 5:27AM GMT 
ramondover 26 Oct 2012 5:59AM GMT 
pantunfla 26 Oct 2012 6:36AM GMT 
ramondover 26 Oct 2012 1:41PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions