Search for content in message boards

Jose Isabel Escobedo family from Acaponeta, Nayarit

Replies: 8

Jose Isabel Escobedo family from Acaponeta, Nayarit

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 12:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Escobedo, Villa, Mitre, Aguiar, Arvizo, Gutierrez
My grandfather's name was Jose Isabel Escobedo or just Isabel Escobedo. He was born in Acaponeta, Nayarit in Mexico in 1906. His parents were Refugio Escobedo and Lucia Blanco. He was first married to Josefina Mitre and they had various children some of whom were:

Maria Del Refugio, Vicente, Jose Isabel, Evangelina, Teresa, Teodora, Magdalena

After the death of Josefina, he married my grandmother, Julia Villa with whom he had 3 children, including my mother. My grandmother left my grandfather and eventually moved to Los Angeles, California.

We know very little of what happened to my grandfather's first set of children and the children he subsequently had after my grandmother came to the US. We do know that 2 or 3 of his youngest daughters from his first marriage were given up for adoption to the Arvizo and Gutierrez families in Florence and Somerton, Arizona.

After being scattered for so many years, we're just trying to piece together the family tree to get as complete a picture as possible.

Any help in doing so would be appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ramondover 14 Apr 2011 6:20AM GMT 
pantunfla 26 Oct 2012 4:55AM GMT 
ramondover 26 Oct 2012 5:05AM GMT 
pantunfla 26 Oct 2012 5:16AM GMT 
ramondover 26 Oct 2012 5:17AM GMT 
pantunfla 26 Oct 2012 5:27AM GMT 
ramondover 26 Oct 2012 5:59AM GMT 
pantunfla 26 Oct 2012 6:36AM GMT 
ramondover 26 Oct 2012 1:41PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions