Search for content in message boards

Pena/De La Pena/Guerra/Davila

Replies: 0

Pena/De La Pena/Guerra/Davila

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 7:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Good evening everyone,
I have reached the end of my quest and I am at a stand still. Here is the information I have been able to gleam so far.

Andres De La Pena married Maria De Los Dolores Davila (my great great grandparents)on 30 May 1819 in Sagrario Metropolitano, Monterrey, Luevo Leon.
There children are: Maria Juana Pena Davila, 29 May 1928, she married Ramon Garcia on 05 Feb. 1853 in the same place as her parents; Rafael De La Pena he married Ysabel Guerra (my great grandparents) on 27 Feb. 1859 in the same place as his parnents.
Rafael and Ysabel had the following children all, of whom were christened at, La Purisima Concepcion, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico:
Juana De Los Dolores Pena Guerra, 07 Mar. 1860
Rafael Pena Guerra, 18 Jul. 1871
Nicomedes Porfirio Pena Guerra, 24 Sept. 1861
Justo Antonio Pena Guerra, 13 Jun. 1864
Micaela De Los Dolores Pena Guerra, 15 May 1866
and twins...
Cosme Pena Guerra, 15 Aug. 1868
Damian Pena Guerra, 15 Aug. 1868

Cosme Pena is my grandfather who married Eulalia Pena. I have not been able to locate the date of their marrage. They immagrated to the United stated in 1916. but I beleive that there were other trips to the US as rearly as 1912. My grandmothers family is proving to be just as elusive.

Thank you in advance for your assistance or advise as to where I can continue my quest.

Idalia

Find a board about a specific topic