Search for content in message boards

Inclan - Urrutia

Replies: 26

John Inclan's Texas Connection

Arturo Ynclan (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ynclan
My father's brother, Guadalupe Mendiola Ynclan, is your Monterey, Nuevo Leon Inclan connection. My uncle would invite me to visit relatives in Monterrey and I regret I never went with my cousins. His wife is Lydia Inclan and on my aunt's side of the Inclan's are I believe your cousins. Please write them at 10350 Prescott, San Antonio, Texas 78245-1452, phone: 210-674-7558. I'll get more information of our relatives in South Texas. My father still plays a guitar with a musical Mariachi group for Sunday masses at the San Fernando Catherdral in San Antonio, Texas. I moved from San Antonio in 1977 and presently live at 4114 Camino Dela Plaza #33A, San Ysidro, California (right across from Tijuana, Baja California. San Ysidro actually belong to city of San Diego. My tio Lupe has all the addresses to the Nuevo Laredo and Laredo Ynclan/Inclan's. My father Arturo Sr has the address to the Rio Grande Valley and Matamoros and Reynosa relatives. Your mother Otilia Inclan was born dec 29, 1912 and died Sep 1985 in San Antonio. A Ramon Inclan was born Dec 1, 1907 and died Dec 1974 in Laredo, Texas. Only my tio Lupe and tia Lydia have more information on the lineage. I once around the year 1975 had that lineage given to me by my tio Lupe and lost it while moving from Texas to Caifornia: San Jose,Los Angeles, Long Beach, Riverside, Ejido Plan de Ayala, Valle de Mexicali, Mexicali, Baja California (twice) to Calexico, Ca (twice) and San Ysidro (twice). I've been married three times that why I move a lot. But San Diego is actually my adopted new hometown. Ever since Jan 1968 when I came here for military duty with the US Marines I made a promise to some day live here for good. My current marriage is the only church (Roman Catholic)wedding and its a great life.

I'm trying to get my relatives in Texas to get on line on the internet. Then we can all connect much easier. Ignacio Gonzalez Ynclan will be our link. The Wisconsin and Illinois Inclan are on my tia Lydia's side. The Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas and Texas connection will finally be linked together. My father and Tio Lupe had lots of sister, they were the only males, which means there are lots of Ynclan and Inclan's as a maternal surname. Which means you have a lot of Texas distant cousins with different surnames. I thinks its important to concrete the lineage for our children. I also like to see where we came from in relation to history happening around us all this years in Nuevo Espana, Northeast Mexico and South Texas. My oldest brother Lupe has anual reunion of Ynclan's in San Antonio and I think they would benefit from this lineage information. I think history will more interesting for our Children and they will be able to relate to important events. Events like when Diego de Montemayor (c1544-c1611)founded Monterrey, later first govenor of Nuevo Leon, Tomas Sanchez (1709-1796) founder of Laredo, Webb co, Texas, General Matias Aguirre Gonzalez (1682) founded Camargo, Tamaulipas, etc.

I'll try to get the actual city and county my grandfather Francisco Ynclan was born in. I'll write my tio Lupe and tia Lydia and ask about relatives in Sabinas Hildalgo and ask the Mendiola's orgin from Vallecillo.

Whenever I can I supply other Texas genealogy sites with our families' surname. I know our anestors had a hard life and I don't want their efforts, which is our family history, to come to the Americas and start a new life for the Inclan-Ynclan's be lost for our children children.

Well cousin, all for now, will pass this new information to our relatives in Central, South Texas and the Rio Grande (Rio Bravo) Valley.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
John Inclan 9 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT 
José Román González López 17 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
John Inclan 27 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Arturo Ynclan 16 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
John Inclan 16 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Arturo Ynclan 17 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Gilbert Inclan 17 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Arturo Ynclan 18 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Gilbert Inclan 18 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Arturo Ynclan 19 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
per page