Search for content in message boards

Lineage to names at San Gabriel Mission

Replies: 10

Lineage to names at San Gabriel Mission

Barbara (View posts)
Posted: 11 Oct 2002 11:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
I am in search of my lineage. I am a descendant of Sebastion Alvitre. I not only want to know about all of the descendants that come from Sebastion children but the families that were involved to create the rest of us. This is my family line:

Sebastion Alvitre wife Maria Rufina Hernandez their son
Juan Josef Maria Alvitre married Tomasa Alvarado. TOMASA was the granddaughter of BERNARDINO ALVARADO and wife TERESA CASTRO and maternal grandparents SEGUNDO VALENZUELA and wife AUGUSTINA ALCANTURA; her parents were JUAN JOSEF ALVARADO and MARIA ANTONIA IGNACIA VALENZUELA. Juan and Tomasa's son; Ramon Alvitre married Francisca Rayales daughter of JOSE CLAUDIO RAYALES and MARIA ANTONIA BERMUDEZ. Francisca was the great-granddaughter of MANUEL VALENZUELA and wife CONCEPTION HIGUERA; paternal grandparents were TOMAS RAYALES and ROSALIA VALENZUELA. Her maternal great-grandparents were ANDRES BERMUDEZ and RITA TAWARA or FAWARA (last name spelling not clear) and MANUEL IGNACIO LUGO and GERTRUDIS LIMON; maternal grandparents JUAN HILARIO BERMUDEZ and ANA MARIA LUGO.
Ramon Alvitre and Francisca Xaviera Rayales son Ramon Ildefonso Alvitre (AKA: Alfonso) is my grandfather. He was born in San Gabriel in 1884. I am also related to Cindi. If anyone is a descendant of any of the ABOVE names mentioned or the names listed BELOW please contact me. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

The children of Sebastian Alvitre and Maria Rufina Hernandez:

Jacinto Maria Alvitre, Juan Josef Maria Alvitre, Josef Gabriel Alvitre, Jose Antonio Alvitre, Maria Dominga Alvitre, Jose Vicente Alvitre, Maria Florentian Calixta Alvitre, Maria Dolores Alvitre.

Cordially
Barbara
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Barbara 11 Oct 2002 5:30PM GMT 
andrea relf 14 Dec 2002 10:46PM GMT 
Kathryn 3 Jun 2003 3:00AM GMT 
deannasears1 9 Sep 2013 5:05PM GMT 
Maria_Padron 4 Jan 2005 7:58PM GMT 
serenitypoet2... 4 Mar 2006 8:38AM GMT 
LAVONE122 26 Jun 2006 8:38PM GMT 
tina6793 3 Jan 2009 10:47PM GMT 
LAVONE122 26 Jun 2006 8:32PM GMT 
scarmona95 25 Apr 2013 8:11PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions