Search for content in message boards

Martinez Family - Cerritos, San Luis Potosi, Mexico

Replies: 16

Re: Martinez Family - Cerritos, San Luis Potosi, Mexico

Posted: 24 May 2013 11:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 May 2013 12:18PM GMT
Hi Rick My name Saul Gerardo Vigil Martinez. I was born in cerritos San luis Potosi. My mothers name is Maria Rosa Martinez Ruiz she lived in a Rancho called Mesquites Chicos. Her father's name,( my grandfather) was Crispin Martinez Martinez from el Tepozan. his father (my great-grand father) was Pedro Martinez Avila(his parents were Jose Martinez y Francica Avila, his wife (my great-grand mother)was Estefana Martinez Avila. My great-grand parents had 7 childred; "out of respect I will refer them as how my mother refers to them; TIOS ". 1. TIA Sebastiana never married. 2.TIA Eufrocina, she married Benjamin Nieto. sons: Socorro,Ignacio,David,Julian,Brigida,Victoria,Dolores and Benito 3. TIO Andres, he married Isabel nieto the sister of Benjamin. Benjamin and Isabel were from el Tepozan also. sons: Antonio,Adolfo,Aurora,Dionicio,Romula,Nasario,Jesus. 4.TIO Felix married Dorotea Nieto she was from el rancho del Matorral. sons: Vicente,Meliton,Celsa,Juan.5. TIO Lorenzo, he married Ventura Martinez (tia ventura's mother name was Vicenta) Juan("Casa Martinez"),Erasto,Maximino,Catalina,Francisca,Ciro,Inez,Gildardo.6. Crispin (my grand father) He Married Petra Ruiz Vazquez (my grand mother) She was from el rancho el Granjenal.HER MOTHER WAS PETRA VAZQUEZ TAPIA,DAUThER OF JUANITA TAPIA AND WENSESLAO VAZQUEZ THEY WERE FROM EL TANQUE DE LOS ANGELES.HER FATHER WAS CATARINO RUIZ CHAVEZ. CATARINO RUIZ CHAVEZ BROTHERS WERE:CLEMENTE RUIZ AKA "TETE"
FRANCISCA RUIZ "KIKA",TERESA RUIZ,ADISLAO RUIZ.
Crispin and Petra(my grand parents)had 9 childred. Donaciano Lino,Alfredo,Maria Margarita,Anita died at 11 months old.,Maria Carolina, Maria de los Angeles, Maria Rosa (My mother),Amalia died at 11 months & Arturo. 7. TIA Ramonzita she died when she was 8 years old. Her mom Estefana died 3 months after giving birth to her. she was about 30 years old when she died. Living My great-grand father Pedro a widow at age 32. Tia Sebastina was like a Mother to her brother.
Rick hope this information is usefull, Hopefully more relatives can add to this family tree.note: It is my understanding that tio Benito son of tia Eufrecina had a writen history of the Martinez Family of el Tepozan. note:
for the NIETO family. There is a ranch named La Labor de San Diego. Years back the only way to get there was by horse,walking or donkey. There you will find an old cantera stone church. Inside on the floor of the altar you will find the tombstones of the NIETO NIETO family.
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
rlorenda 21 Aug 2009 5:11AM GMT 
emendoza77547 6 Jun 2010 10:45PM GMT 
Rickymtz12 3 Nov 2010 6:43PM GMT 
jm8154 25 Apr 2011 11:21PM GMT 
rlorenda 25 Apr 2012 3:54AM GMT 
ijimenez1968 10 Jan 2013 3:47AM GMT 
vigconstructi... 24 May 2013 5:50PM GMT 
Monica Walker 16 Apr 2014 1:21AM GMT 
jackybecerra7... 18 Jan 2012 9:37PM GMT 
rlorenda 6 Feb 2012 12:51AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions