Search for content in message boards

Ybarra/Rojo/Castelo/Chavez

Replies: 1

Ybarra/Rojo/Castelo/Chavez

Posted: 12 Nov 2012 7:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Nov 2012 10:49PM GMT
Surnames: Ybarra, Rojo, Castelo, Chavez, Verrue, Lewis
I am looking for information on the families of several family members.

Mucia Ybarra (b around 1850) married Bartollo Rojo. I do not know anything about who their families are. I only know of one child of theirs, but it is possible that there were more.

Their child was Juana Rojo Vida (1872) who married someone named Castelo, but he must have died somewhat early in life, because when I start finding documents on her (Boarder Crossings) around 1917 or so, it says she is 45, widowed, and goes by Juana Rojo Vida de Castelo. Of her children, I only know of my great grandmother: Enriquetta Castelo (1899). She would move to Phoenix Arizona.

She went on to marry John W Lewis from New Mexico. They had many children, of them Anita Lewis (1923), who married Gustav Verrue Chavez (1921). Gustav was one of many children of Mike (Miguel?) Real Chavez (1896) and Anita Verrue (1901). Mike left the family when his children were all still very young, and nothing much is known about him. On documents he has signed, he says he was born in Arizona, but I believe it is possible that he was born in Mexico.

Any information on any of these families would be incredibly helpful.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cymbaline09 13 Nov 2012 2:27AM GMT 
eduardo carna... 27 Dec 2012 3:36AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions