Search for content in message boards

looking for Sardina Gastelum Rosales Monreal family of Sonora,MEX

Replies: 3

looking for Sardina Gastelum Rosales Monreal family of Sonora,MEX

Posted: 26 Aug 2005 2:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sardina-Gastelum-Rosales-Monreal
I'm looking for info on two sisters:Francisca Sardina Rosales(born in Mexico before 1875)but her decendants(5 children) are from the Tucson, AZ area.& "Manuelita"Manuela Sardina Monreal(born around 1889). Their mother's maiden name was Gastelum. Does anyone have info on their parent's first names or aunts and uncles? Manuelita lived in Sonora, Mex and Arizona and had 12 living kids born 1905-1926. Names include Arnulfo, Juanita, Adela,Josefina,Antonio Jr.,Aurelia, Jesus,Raul, Manuel, Francisco, Arturo, and Socorro. Francisca's children (born 1901-1915) included Ramon Jr., Roberto(a?),Refugia"cuquita",Jesus(oldest), and another R. name(male). Jesus married an Encarnacion and had a son, Alexandro around 1929. By 1920, Francisca had died. I do know, that she was alive around 1915, because that's when their last child was born. I'm from the Monreal line, my great grand was Manuelita. I'd love to have more family history if anyone can help. Also, My great grandfather,Manuelita's husband, is a Monreal, but by name only(he was adopted). I'm told his blood name was Carranza. I was told he was born en"un hacienda redondo" in Yuma, AZ then he was shipped to Sonora, Mex. to live with/as a Monreal at 6 mo. of age. Coincidentally, a "true" Monreal from this adoptive family married one of his daughters, Juanita Monreal. His name was Leonardo Monreal and I believe he was also from Sonora,MEX. If any of this matches your fam. history, please contact me anytime in the future. Zeve2224@juno.com. God bless!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
zeve2224 26 Aug 2005 8:24AM GMT 
amonreal 16 Nov 2005 7:00PM GMT 
L. Monreal 18 Aug 2006 9:46AM GMT 
mimamaryann34 16 Jul 2013 2:58PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions