Search for content in message boards

Florentino Ortiz & Oscar Arce Family in Cuidad Obregon

Replies: 1

Florentino Ortiz & Oscar Arce Family in Cuidad Obregon

Posted: 17 Feb 2007 12:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Arce, Ortiz, Dominguez
I am looking for the families of Florentino Ortiz & his step son, Oscar Arce. As a small child, about the year 1947 or so, we recieved our first visit in Mazatlan, from my Uncle Florentino Ortiz & Aunt Vicenta Arce de Ortiz & family. They lived on a farm or ranch near Cuidad Obregon, Sonora. Oscar was Tia Vicenta's son from her previous marriage, which I have no information on. Florentino had had a farm near Calexico, CA but had just moved to Cuidad Obregon an had the farm/ranch there until about 1956/57. when he got sick & went to Guadalahara for treatment of cancer. My mother Maria Ortiz de Domingues & Tia Vicenta rented a house. Oscar Arce was the oldest & had run the farm. Oscar had half brothers, Rapheal, Fernando, Miguel and Roberto Otiz. The farm in Cuidad Obregon was on hard times by Tio Florentino death in 1957. The farm was sold in Sonora & everyone moved back to the Calexico area. Rapheal went into the US Army & was killed a few months after his diacharge. In a job related accident, as I reacll& buried in Calexico, CA. Tia Vicenta, Primo Oscar Arce, Fernando, Roberto & Miguel Otiz, have now all been lost tract of. I do not find them buried in CA. Oscar Arce Arce wifes name was Adriana. I do not know her maiden name. If you know of these people, please let me know.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JakeThorn 17 Feb 2007 7:32PM GMT 
Jacob Thorn 19 Oct 2013 8:53PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions