VALENZUELA,Francisco Xavier;Quiriego,Son,MX;c1770

Replies: 69

Re:Juana Maria Valenzuela

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 8:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Valenzuela
Edward Romero
to john_dumas

John, thanks for your reply. Yes, that was a typo error. I had no idea this was going to be so difficult.
I seems like everyday I find something about my Mother's Family. I have located many Family Tree's and her relatives are in them, but I can not locate my Mother's family information. Thanks.
Ed
------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Edward Romero
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: Juana Valenzuela

Hi Ed,
Ok. so you listed: "My Great Grandmother: Juana Vale[n]zuela b-cerca 1868 (no further info)". Because you also listed: "Juan Francisco Bernal b-1737 Sin,Mx died San Francisco,Alta Ca." and "Francisco Xavier Valenzuela", I think that the "Juana Valenzuela" mentioned in the will of Maria Dolores Valenzuela posted at http://www.colson.edu.mx:8080/testamentos/Consultas_nombre.a... could be your ancestor.

Francisco Xavier Valenzuela, founder of Quiriego, Sonora, had a son named Jose Dolores Valenzuela by Ana Gertrudis Burboa. I know this because I obtained a copy of Francisco Xavier Valenzuela's will from a relative of mine. Jose Dolores Valenzuela married Ana Gertrudis Bernal. This information came from "Registro Civil del Quiriego, Marriages and Baptisms." Jose and Ana are the parents of María Dolores Valenzuela. María Dolores Valenzuela as noted above mentions "Juana Valenzuela" as one of her children in her will. And also mentions Jose and Ana as her parents. The will also states that Juana Valenzuela was not alive as of 1885. I have no further information about this "Juana".

Because the name "Juana Valenzuela" or "Maria Juana Valenzuela" is so common, this Juana could easily not be your ancestor. Unless we find other evidence regarding your great-grandmother that fits with what I've found. Take a look at the colson.edu.mx site and see what you think of the will.

Let me know if you find any other coroborating evidence.
Good luck,
John
-----------------------------------------------------------
Edward Romero
to John

John, thanks again, but I'm unable to look at the information, due to Windows restrictions, they warn not to view. All the people you have mentioned are related to me. I do believe that I will never reach my goal until I contact a living relative in Sonora or Sinaloa. I have contacted someone in McAllen, Texas but funds were requested and I refused that. Who knows maybe someday I will change my mind, but my Mother's memories are not for sale. Thanks again, have a good day.
Ed
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
val mendivil 4 Sep 2002 7:16AM GMT 
lhandley777 7 Jun 2012 9:38PM GMT 
Antonio_Maris... 25 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
john_dumas 26 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
john_dumas 26 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
ValerieVeRome... 28 Jul 2009 10:20PM GMT 
edwardalvarad... 26 Sep 2013 1:47AM GMT 
JohnDumasFeli... 26 Sep 2013 4:36AM GMT 
JohnDumasFeli... 27 Sep 2013 2:28PM GMT 
hidstoy2 23 May 2001 12:00PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions