Search for content in message boards

Gregorio Farias and Josefa Longoria, Matamoros, Tamaulipas

Replies: 2

Re: Gregorio Farias and Josefa Longoria, Matamoros, Tamaulipas

Posted: 30 Aug 2013 8:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thank you for your post. I have only recently found references to a Gregorio Farias that was part of a land grant up in what is now the Corpus Christi area. I found one reference that indicated Gregorio had some sort of relationship with the family that had adjoining land. They were apparently from the Reynosa area. I will have to look though my notes and see if I can find the references again. There was not much information on the Texas Historical Land Grants page as to who exactly this Gregorio was. I had hoped for more. I am very interested to find out you have been able to connect yourself to this Gregorio.
The Reynosa connection interested me because the person I think is Gregorio's father was also a Gregorio and he subsequently re-married in early 1800's to a woman who came from Reynosa.
May I ask which of Gregorio's children you are descended from? I think I have found as many of them as I could. If we are able to connect your 6th x's great grand parent to one of the children in my tree we may be on the right track. I look forward to your response.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Raul Gonzales 16 Apr 2013 4:23AM GMT 
MyDiscoNeedsM... 27 Aug 2013 4:32AM GMT 
Raul Gonzales 31 Aug 2013 2:39AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions