Search for content in message boards

Ynostrosa-Inostroza-Ynostroza-Ynustruosa-Hinostrosa

Replies: 3

Re: Ynostrosa-Inostroza-Ynostroza-Ynustruosa-Hinostrosa

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 1:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Happy New Year Julia!

Got your latest reply and thanks. I can send you what my cousin Christina has on paper-thus far- but I would really need to speak to the other side of the family in North Texas; they may have more information on Amada as well as pictures or they can at least give some good leads. I do have a very old letter from Zacatecas that my father gave to me many years ago (when I first moved to Houston)that was written by one of Amada's sons (last name: Davila) when our family lived in California. I know I still have it but I need to find it. This gentleman was probably one of your great uncles and the letter was dated 1967 or 1968 and is from Zacatecas! I will also forward that to you. Please give me your address or email so I can also scan and email some of the documents if you want? Let me know. I will keep looking out for you and am glad to help out. I will also call Christina and ask her more questions, find out what she knows and tell her about your post. You can call me if you want at 832-542-7913 or email me directly to lamarmendiola@yahoo.com. Take care and hope to hear from you again. Lamar
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jul1013 22 May 2012 8:24PM GMT 
villeinestroz... 23 Dec 2012 9:13PM GMT 
jul1013 27 Dec 2012 5:03AM GMT 
villeinestroz... 3 Jan 2013 8:22AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions