Search for content in message boards

membre de la famille aux USA

Replies: 5

Re: membre de la famille aux USA

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 8:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: ERCOLI
hello,
First of all I want to apologize to members of the forum, this is my first English ... hence the mistake, forgive me ...
Then, my English is no longer what it was, so I use Google translator (so sorry if there are mistakes!)
Then, I want to thank the people who responded to my post anyway, and I will give all the info I have in my possession, because maybe it will also be useful to someone ... yet big thank you for your posts!
so here is my data:
- GIOVANNI ERCOLI trader born in 1860 in America (52 years in 1912)
GIUSEPPE ERCOLI-born circa 1863 cultivator Filettole (It) (49 in 1912)
CRISTOFORO-ERCOLI born in 1873 in Lucca (It) (the grandfather of my grandfather!) That I file French citizenship where it is noted that his brother is a dealer in America
MARIA-ERCOLI wife SANDRINI born about 1883 Filettole (It) (29 in 1912)
their parents:
FRANCESCO ERCOLI born in 1833 in Lucca (died before 1912) and CATERINA COLOMBINI born in 1840 in Carignano
All this information is recorded on the record of French citizenship CRISTOFORO so I struggled to see the dates, because at the time people made ​​a statement upon arrival, and then there was the application for naturalization which took a long time! therefore all dates are approximate (except those of my great-great grandfather), because I calculated ages ...!
voilà ce que j'ai!
je vous remercie d'avoir pris le temps de lire ce message, et, outre le fait que ça m'arrangerait que quelqu'un puisse m'aider, j'espère que cela pourra faire avancer quelqu'un d'autre dans ses recherches!
merci beaucoup!
Carine
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
carine_tom 10 Nov 2012 6:34AM GMT 
thomasker2 10 Nov 2012 2:21PM GMT 
jmyoung365 10 Nov 2012 11:43PM GMT 
pmceus 10 Nov 2012 4:07PM GMT 
carine_tom 11 Nov 2012 3:12PM GMT 
barbdale_1 10 Nov 2012 7:18PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic