Search for content in message boards

RE: Terrell/Fulcher/Sprinkle 0 Native American Connection

This board is read-only and closed to new posts.
Replies: 0

RE: Terrell/Fulcher/Sprinkle 0 Native American Connection

Posted: 15 Jan 2007 10:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Terrell/Fulcher/Sprinkle
I have traced my maternal grandmothers family orior to their arrival here in VA. I am especially interested in any data available on the following individuals:
Terrell, Mary [b.19 February 1779; d. 1859 Smyth Co., VA] who married Sprinkle, William [b. 1780 MD d. 31 December 1852 in Mt. Carmel, Marion, Smyth County, VA]. Mary's father is listed as Reuben who was the son of Terrell, Robert and Foster, Mary. The mother for Mary is listed as "unk."; the first Terrell I have found in VA was Richmond who married Waters, Elizabeth who had been born in the Chickahominy Creek area; their children and grandchildren also being born in that area.
Second woman in question is: Fulcher, Emiline D. who first appears anywhere on the 1850 census as living with the parents of Sprinkle, George Washington whom she married.
I am desperately trying to prove the allegation of my maternal grandmother who often stated there is "Indian blood" in the family. Anyone with information which might assist me in my search, PLEASE email me at tbunny1@msn.com or PaleBuffalo@verizon.net!
Thank you!

P.M. Scott

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions