Search for content in message boards

Hubbard/Hubbird Family

Replies: 13

Re: Hubbard/Hubbird Family

Posted: 28 Sep 2012 1:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
This is a question that I think every Hubbird/Hubbard researcher would like to prove. The "family story" seems to be that the father of Charles was named Joseph. I THINK that Charles W. Hubbird's father was named James, b. SC and died Bef 12 Aug 1833 in Baldwin, AL. Here are my reasons: A James Hubird was in Baldwin, AL in 1830 census living next door to Ransom and Rebecca Hubbard Weekley. He was born between 1760 and 1770, from the census data. I found an estate settlement in Book 1 at the Baldwin Co. Courthouse dated 12 Aug 1833. ...we, William B. Hubbird as principle and Edmund Weekley and William Kitchens as securities are held...The conditions of the above obligation is such that whereas the above bound Wm. B. Hubbird had been appointed by the county court administrators of the estate of James Hubbird, late of Baldwin County, dec'd. ...signed, sealed and delivered in the presence of Stephen Bryars, S. L. Kitchen. I believe this is James' estate settlement and his oldest son, William B. Hubbird was appointed to administer his estate? I have a few more reasons, be glad to discuss it with you. Contact me at earlenep@juno.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
gaikens1@bellsouth.net 19 Sep 2003 5:40PM GMT 
JOHN ROCKERT 27 May 2003 11:03PM GMT 
Laura William... 28 Sep 2012 4:25PM GMT 
earlene86 28 Sep 2012 7:31PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions