Search for content in message boards

Hays-Fancher

Replies: 3

Re: Hays-Fancher

Posted: 28 Jan 2013 5:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
I just found this email that you sent me 2 years ago. I appreciate the picture very much and would like to see others. I have really not found out anything more on her since 2003 but really haven't looked. I did find her grave in the Birmingham area, I believe. Are you the lady that I talked to on the phone about 2003 and later sent you a lot of Hays info. Charles Hays marries Mary Evans in 1840 in Lauderdale co MS and I believe she died in the 1850's because he remarried. She could be the mother of Fronia. On the 1860 census of Bibb co Alabama it shows Henry Fancher and family living at Six Mile. I was told Charles Hays was his neighbor and moved away when his wife died leaving this little girl. When he returned for her, she wanted to stay with the Fanchers.
I would be very interested in the Fanchers when they lived at Six Mile. Also any other photos you have. I have a picture of Fonia's brother or half brother.
Sorry about the late response. Was very happy to see it.
Diana Stevens
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Diana Stevens 6 Feb 2003 11:25PM GMT 
ksbrown11 21 Oct 2011 1:28AM GMT 
DiStevens57 29 Jan 2013 12:28AM GMT 
pookiedook4 11 Apr 2013 11:45PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions