Search for content in message boards

Need help identifying a photo

Replies: 0

Need help identifying a photo

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 11:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stewart, Reynolds
http://www.flickr.com/photos/montanapets/8400195337/in/photo...

Wondering if this looks familiar to anyone from Blockton. Does it look like the inside of the Superintendents home? This was also in my mother's pics.
Best guess, everyone is really dressed up and the food looks like a special occasion. I also see most everyone is coupled.

Are those streamers hanging from the chandelier? Or are they part of the home or building? My grandparents John Edward "Johnny" Stewart and Drucilla "Drusie" Reynolds (from Warren Co, TN) married in Blockton 6/8/22 when my GF was 23 and my GM was 25.

That may be my GF 2nd row from the front 4th from the left. And the woman next to him may be my grandmother. The woman next to her may be my Aunt Mamie from Warren Co, TN. , her sister. The lady on the back row that is older with a funny expression may be my Aunt Certie Reynolds, my grandmother's older sister who would have been 35 at the time of their wedding. So I'm really wondering if this could be my grandparents wedding.
Since my GF lived in the Superintendent's home, I'll be anxious to hear if anyone thinks that's where this was taken. If anyone recognizes other people from Bibb, then I'll know for sure it was a Bibb Co photo where my grandfather grew up. My GM moved to Bibb in 1919 to become a teacher at BCHS. Any info or feedback appreciated.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions